Friday, December 19, 2008

Germany X'mas Market

At sky-building in Umeda, "Germany X'mas Market" is held now. In there, Germany and Japanese sellvarious Germany things. Forexample, sausage, beer, hot wine, pizza, German-potato, soup, tin toys, and so on. Of course, these are not Japanese things but also Germany things!!

I went to there in this month and I was excited because these things were rare for me and there were many foreigners. But at the same time, I thought these were expensive a little. For instance, a small pizza was 600 yen, a cup of soup was 700 yen, a piece of Baumkuchen was 700 yen. It's horrible!! I spent a lot of money...

There was a merry-go-round which is wooden and has history of more than 110 years. To my surprise, it is precious because there is only 4 the merry-go-round in the world.
In addition to shops and merry-go-round, there was a big X'mas tree which is about 27 meter high and decorated by a hundred thousand illumination. I was very impressed and enjoyed it!!

ttp://www.skybldg.co.jp

No comments: