Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween in USJ

The last time, I talked about USJ, and this time, I’ll talk about USJ again especially about Halloween. In USJ, there are many decorations or events of Halloween.
There are many special sweets of Halloween. For example, cream puff of pumpkin, or special desert set. It is a rather high price. I have never eaten it because of the price, but I want to eat it someday!!

cream puff of pumpkin

special desert set

There are also many kinds of souvenir of Halloween. For example, mascot, handtowel, clear file, mug, and so on. It is very cute, and I feel like buying everything!!
There is Halloween parade at night, 18:30 to 19:00. We can participate in the parade, not only as a spectator, but also as a performer. If you wear costume and enter in the parade, you can walk the parade course with USJ staff. The chance to join the parade is 9 times on October, but 7 times of that was over, so you can join it on October 25th and 26th. But there is restriction which is 1000 people can join it at one time, so you want to participate it, I recommend you that enter in it quickly. It will be your good memory and if you join it, you can get snack, Koara no March, free of charge.
Actually, I went to USJ on October 18th, and I watched many people wore costume and joined the parade. I didn’t know about this system, so I enjoyed it as one of spectators. Many girls wear mantle, or headband, and many people imitated various characters. For example, there were Dorothy, Pikacyu, Jack Sparrow, and so on. It's very fun. Let's enjoy Halloween!!


6 comments:

Mattu said...

I want to eat the cream puff of pumpkin!! But I think I can't, because Halloween was over(>0<;) I will try it next year.

Toristan said...

I haven't been to USJ lately.
I wanna go to USJ!!
I will enjoy Halloween next year!

nakanakamuuura said...

There are many pumpkin!! I want to get one of them!!

Chiro said...

Dear. mattu
To our regret, Halloween was over... Let's go to USJ next Halloween together and eat the cream puff of pumpkin!!

Chiro said...

Dear.toristan
If you go to USJ now, you can enjoy Christmas version of USJ.
But I want you to enjoy Halloween too, so I recommend that you go to there Halloween season next year!!

Chiro said...

Dear. nakanakamuuura
Yes, pumpkin!!
If you go there in Halloween season, you can enjoy a lot of Pumpkin!!